Reminder: Book Parent/Teacher Interviews Online
Hello. This is a reminder of the interviews coming up tomorrow evening and Friday during the day. If you have not booked one online yet, there is still time!
You will see your child’s OEN Number at the top of your child’s report card.. This will help you when you arrange your child’s parent-teacher interview online.
Parent-Teacher Interviews Booked Online: Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the website at https://www.ugdsb.on.ca/pti/. We recommend Chrome browser. Internet Explorer is incompatible with this application.
- Login with the Ontario Education Number (OEN, 9 digits without hyphen or space) and Date of Birth (day, month, year) of your child during the booking period. The OEN Number is the number at the top of the Progress Report to the right of your child’s name. Please contact the school at 519-763-7040, extension 223 with the OEN and name of your child if you cannot login.
- Select the teacher and then click on the blue box “Book for Selected”. You will then see the times when the teacher is available.
- Check the time slot when you would like to meet the teacher. Uncheck to cancel. The appointments will be saved automatically.
- Then click either on the blue box “Close to View Schedule” or “Select More Teachers”. If you close to view schedule, you will see the arranged time with the teacher. You also have the option to print the schedule.
- Once you are finished, click on the grey box, “Back”.
- Then log off.
Staff will get a copy of the schedule once it is complete.
**The booking system is currently open and will close Thursday, November 28 at 8:00AM.**
Paul Tribe, Principal