Updates For November 28-December 2, 2022
Hello Alma Families! Here are the 5 things you need to know today to keep up to date this week:
- Thanks to families for taking the time to connect with Parent-Teacher interviews last week. It was great to connect and showcase your child’s strengths and also talk about next steps. If for some reason you were unable to connect last week, please connect with your child’s teacher or the office so we can set up a time to chat. It’s important that we meet with all families this time of year, and throughout the year as need be.
- Alma PS is excited to have Mrs. Schieck join our team as our second member of our Educational Assistant Team. We welcome her to our community!
- Photo retakes are tomorrow, Tuesday, November 29th. If your child would like retakes, they will be offered first thing tomorrow morning in the gym. Please ensure that you let the classroom teacher or the office know if retakes are required.
- Please remember to stay signed up for bus delays and snow day cancellations by subscribing to transportation notifications at https://stwdsts.ca/. This information is communicated centrally by the transportation department so please ensure that you sign up for these important notifications. Please remember that we are in division 2, the BLUE zone.
- The UGDSB is offering a special after school program called Stress Busters. You can learn more in the flyer attached in your email.
Thanks as always for your continued support. If there’s anything the school can do to help, please let us know. We’re here to help!
Principal Alma PS