Grade 12 students at ODSS host fundraiser for Headwaters Health Care Centre through virtual auction
March 31, 2021
ORANGEVILLE, Ontario – Grade 12 students in the leadership class at Orangeville District Secondary School have started a fundraising effort to honour and support health-care employees at Headwaters Health Care Centre.
The class has the goal of raising $5,000 by April 9. As part of the fundraiser the class is hosting a virtual auction, where participants can bid on prizes.
According to students their goal is to make the lives of employees at the hospital a little easier by providing the funds needed for more equipment and supplies.
With the support of local business, students are auctioning off five gift baskets through a virtual auction.
The baskets include:
- The Bluebird Family Dinner Night Basket: https://forms.gle/Wirtky9J6SfqCVYa9
- The Bridlewood Spa Basket: https://forms.gle/tqatv2JUFTcaf3u89
- The Cheese-Lover’s Dream Saputo Basket: https://forms.gle/FZngxxZYMYmmUNxs9
- The Chocolate Shop Date Night Basket: https://forms.gle/tmj5EtCGw53sFfyu8
- The Body Bar Pleasantly Pampered Basket: https://forms.gle/bW5CrFbBw9AzQUGr5
If you are interested in placing a bid:
- Click on the Google Form links to see the contents of each basket
- View the previous bid using the link in the form
- Minimum bid increment = $2
- Complete the form with your bid
- The form may be submitted as many times as you’d like
Bidding closes on April 9 at 11:30 a.m., and winners will be contacted via email.
For full details, click to see the auction PDF from ODSS.