Learn about the high school experience
Do you have a son or daughter who will be attending an Upper Grand secondary school beginning in September 2009? Plan to attend your school’s Grade 8 Parents’ Night.
Find out about the wide range of academic and applied courses we offer and engaging student success programs that prepare students for the workplace, apprenticeship, college and university. Plus dynamic extra-curricular activities offered in sports, music, drama, and other areas.
Join us and learn how we’ll help prepare your son or daughter for an exciting and rewarding future!
- Wellington Heights SS, Mount Forest: 7:00 p.m. Wednesday December 3
- Westside SS, Orangeville: 7:00 p.m. Wednesday January 14
- Orangeville DSS, Orangeville: 7:00 p.m. Thursday January 15
- College Heights SS, Guelph: 6:30 p.m. Thursday January 15
- John F. Ross CVI, Guelph: 7:00 p.m. Thursday January 15
- Guelph CVI, Guelph: 7:00 p.m. Wednesday January 21
- Centre Dufferin DHS, Shelburne: 7:00 p.m. Thursday January 22
- Centre Wellington DHS, Fergus: 6:30 p.m. Thursday January 22
- Norwell DSS, Palmerston: 7:00 p.m. Thursday January 22
- Erin DHS, Erin: 7:00 p.m. Thursday January 29
- Centennial CVI, Guelph: 7:00 p.m. Thursday February 5
Categories: Media Releases