Online report cards: Here’s how parents can set up their account
June 14, 2021
Starting on June 14, UGDSB parents/guardians can create their new account on the Parent Portal, which will enable them to access their child’s report card online later this spring.
Instructions for setting up an account:
- Visit this page on the board website and choose your child’s school from the list: https://www.ugdsb.ca/parents/connected/
- This information is also posted on all school websites in the section titled “Report Card and ConnectED for Parents”
- Once on the Parent Portal, click ‘Create Account.’
- Enter your name, the email address that the UGDSB has on file for you (reminder: these were emailed to every student on June 9), and create a password. Then click ‘Create Account’ again.
- A confirmation email will be automatically sent to your parent email address.
- Open the confirmation email and click on the link provided to activate your account.
- Once activated, you will be able to sign into the Parent Portal by entering your email address and password.
Parents/guardians will be able to access their account as soon as they have activated it. Please note that report cards will not be available for download yet. Elementary report cards will be available for download between June 23 and July 5, 2021. Secondary report cards will be available for download between July 5 and 16, 2021.
The process of setting up an account will only need to be completed once. Families with more than one child in the UGDSB will only need to complete this process once. Parents/guardians will have access to information for each child using the same account.