Upper Grand collaborates with organizations to provide tutoring supports
November 9, 2022
The Upper Grand District School Board in association with The Grove, TVOLearn, Streams Community Hub, Tutor Bright, and Reading Rocks is providing students at both the elementary and secondary levels with additional tutoring support and resources. These additional support and resources were made possible through funding provided by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Offers free tutoring services for youth ages 12 to 26 in the Guelph-Wellington county.
- Offers virtual school-to-home math learning with an interactive classroom tool, and free 1:1, online math tutoring with certified Ontario teachers.
- Offers free and creative online games to support the development of foundational math and STEM skills from kindergarten through grade 6.
- Offers up to 10 hrs of free virtual 1 on 1 tutoring that focuses on a holistic approach to each student’s needs.
- Offers a free 8-week 1 on 1 literacy program that focuses on areas such as phonics, fluency and sight words.
- Offers literacy and math support for grades 1 to 8
Check back regularly for additional tutoring support and resources.
Categories: Board News for Elementary • Board News for Secondary • News Tags: Growth Mindset