NEW GRADUATES SEEKING EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE
Employment Specialists from Georgian College Career & Employment Services will meet with students about:
- Job search assistance
- Career decision making
- Resume & Interview skills
- How to get paid to find work
Click here for more information!
UNDER 30 & LOOKING FOR WORK?
Click here for more information.
Did you know My Blueprint can help you find job?
- Learn about different careers
- Create a properly formatted resume
- Check out sample cover letters
- Search for jobs in your area
*Select the My Blueprint icon in your ugcloud account and click on “Work”.
Skills Upgrading Program
Upgrade reading, writing, math and basic computer skills for further education, employment, or training for adults 19+. Click here for more information on UGDSB Continuing Education Skills Upgrading Program
Career and Employment Community Services – Georgian College
- One stop shopping for all things related to post secondary life: working, apprenticeships, going to college, university, apprenticeships, academic and career preparation.
Edelbrock Centre – 30 Centre Street, Orangeville ON, L9W 2X1 519-942-9986
Employment Resource Centre – Shelburne
Mel Lloyd Centre, 167 Centre St., Entrance E
519-941-6991 x5711, Open M to F – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Services include access to computer, internet, fax and photocopy services. They also have a resource library on resumes, cover letters and other employment resource materials. Staff on hand can provide advice and assistance to anyone in their search for employment or career development.