In recognition that anyone at CDDHS and in the community can need assistance, we want to remind students and parents about the resources available to you should you be feeling the need for extra support for yourself, or worried for someone you care about.
- Kids Help Phone (Always Open)
- Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Text CONNECT to 686868
- Online chat via website kidshelpphone.ca
- Mobile chat on Always There App
- Dufferin Child and Family Services (519) 941-1530
- Link to DCAFS Talk in Clinic here
- Family Transition Place (519) 941-4357 or 1-800-265-9178
- Headwaters Hospital 519-941-2410
As a reminder, if someone’s well-being is at immediate risk, call 9-1-1.