Skip to Main Content

CWDHS Student Services

Student Services available to provide support at CWDHS include: a Child and Youth Worker (CYW), a Social Worker, Guidance Counsellors, Special Education Resource Teachers, and our administrative team. To connect with any of these staff members, students can submit the “CWDHS Student Services Referral” form posted in the Grade 9, 10, 11, and 12 Google Classrooms. Students are encouraged to reach out using this form as often as needed.

Parents or guardians who would like to reach someone on behalf of a student, are encouraged to call us at the following extensions:

For Guidance Counsellors, please call Megan Davidson at extension 311

For CYW, please call Kim Sonnet at extension 332

For Social Work, please call Alicia Gillet at extension 312

Special Education Resource Teachers:

Ms. Mick-Anger: [email protected]
Ms. Brown-Wass: [email protected]
Ms. Cameron: [email protected]

Categories: News