Final Evaluations and Report Cards
All classes have activities on the final evaluation dates, and students are expected to be in attendance for all of their final evaluations. Buses run on their regular schedule during the final evaluation days.
If a student must be away due to extenuating circumstances, please contact their Vice-Principal to make alternative arrangements.
VP Vink – Last Names A-L
VP Taylor – Last Names M-Z
Final Evaluation Dates
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023: Period 1 Class Final Evaluation
- Thursday, June 22, 2023: Period 2 Class Final Evaluation
- Friday, June 23, 2023: Period 3 Class Final Evaluation
- Monday, June 26, 2023: Period 4 Class Final Evaluation
- Tuesday, June 27, 2023: Alternative Evaluation Day
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Grade 12 Period 4 Class Final Evaluations will take place at 9am on Tuesday, June 20, 2023.
Report cards will be available online to students and parents/guardians from July 7 for most of the summer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the school at 519-843-2500.
Lynne Vink (she/her)
Centre Wellington District High School
Upper Grand District School Board
Phone: 519-843-2500 ext 306