LTAP Public Engagement Workshop
Help shape the future of accommodation in the UGDSB
The Upper Grand District School Board is preparing a Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP), which is an important step in ensuring our school facilities meet the needs of the board and our school communities. We want parent/guardian and community input on our school facilities and local issues. Your feedback will help guide long-term investment, program and facility recommendations in the UGSDB.
Public engagement is an important part of the LTAP process. We want to have conversations with our school communities to promote a shared understanding of local school issues. Five regional Public Engagement Workshops are scheduled throughout the district as part of the first phase of engagement. Please join us at any of the following public engagement workshops:
- Thursday, February 8, 7 pm, Orangeville DSS – Cafetorium
- Monday, February 12, 7 pm, Centennial CVI – Cafeteria
- Tuesday, February 20, 7 pm, Norwell DSS – Single Gym
- Wednesday, February 21, 7 pm, Centre Wellington DHS – Cafetorium
- Wednesday, February 28, 7 pm, Erin PS – Gym
For more information and to sign up for updates, visit www.ugdsb.ca/ltap.