News & Announcements
Information about remote learning, COVID-19 updates
- COVID-19 vaccinations: Students ages 12 and up can pre-register for the vaccine. Check out the schedule for upcoming vaccination clinics
- COVID-19 Reporting: Cases in schools
- Parent Tech Help: https://sites.google.com/ugcloud.ca/parenthelp/
- Online Student Report Cards: Instructions for parents/guardians setting up their online account
- Summer Mental Health Support Information: Mental Health supports are available to students over the summer
Smoke and Vape-Free Environment
The Upper Grand DSB provides a smoke and vape-free environment for its students, staff and others while on Board property, in accordance with the Smoke-Free Ontario Act and Board policy 208. This policy refers to all forms of tobacco, ...
Students with Life-Threatening Medical Conditions
UGDSB Policy 518: Students with Life-Threatening Medical Conditions, outlines the roles and responsibilities for all in the educational community to support students with possible life-threatening medical conditions. The prevalent medical conditions covered under this policy are Asthma, Anaphylaxis, ...
The 2019-2020 school year begins on September 3, which means it is almost time to register your child if you are new to the Upper Grand District School Board.