PROM UPDATE…..SEE NEW INFORMATION BELOW-GUEST SALES FOR GCVI’S PROM JUNE 3RD, 2022
GUEST SALES FOR GCVI’s PROM 2022:
There is room for guests at this year’s PROM! Here is how the Guest Ticket Sales will work:
- Guest Sales will happen ONE DAY ONLY (yes, one day only!) on Monday, May 16th at lunch and afterschool in Room 204
- The Grade 12 or 12+ current ticket holder MUST purchase their GUEST’s ticket OR be present at the time of purchase
- $65 CASH
- Bring a Signed Permission Form
- NON-GCVI guests must also hand in a copy of PHOTO ID (student card from home school, driver’s license, etc
- The Guest Permission Forms are currently available outside Room 204 and Room 52 or see below to print your own copies
And BTW – fill out the google form on the Grade 12 Classroom for your Prom Song Requests!
Hey Prom Attendees! You want to go to Prom? Well, you need to pick up your invitation!On WEDNESDAY JUNE 1ST at the BEGINNING OF LUNCH there will be a meeting in the BIG GYM where all students attending Prom need to be. We will give you some last-minute important prom information and then hand out your invitation to prom! Students can pick up their own invitation AND the invitation for their non-GCVI guest (and BTW, you CANNOT pick up for a friend!) Basically, if you are a GC student and are going to prom, you MUST come to this meeting.