Skip to Main Content

SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING-THURSDAY MAY 25TH, 2023- LINK FOR MEETING TONIGHT

School Council Meeting – Thursday May 25th, 2024     –  6:30 – 7:30 am 

SEE LINK BELOW…………………….

Below you will find the google meet link to join our next School Council meeting this Thursday, May 25th at 6:30 pm.  The meeting will take place virtually. The guest presentations will focus on GCVI and UGDSB mental health supports and resources available and how to help your child prepare for final exams.

To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/tnv-uwqd-yht

Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 613-916-4066 and enter this PIN: 255 041 936#

To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/tnv-uwqd-yht?hs=5

School Council Meeting – Thursday May 25th, 2023

The next School Council meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 25th at 6:30 pm.  The meeting will take place virtually and a link will be sent out on the day of the event.

The guest speakers this week will be our Social Worker, Lori Luttes and our IB Coordinator, Angela Snell.

Lori’s presentation will focus on mental health supports and resources through GCVI and the UGDSB.

Angela’s presentation will focus on best practices and tips for supporting your child in preparing for upcoming exams and summatives.

Agenda: 

Guelph CVI School Council Meeting Agenda

Thursday May 25th, 6:30 – 7:30 pm

1. Welcome & Introductions.  Chair – Teresa Bain
  2. Student Voice – Student Senate  (Issac and Samrit)
  3. Guest Speaker -Lori Luttes – Mental Health Supports & Resources
  4. Guest Speaker – Angela Snell – Tips for supporting your child prepare for exams.
  5. Principal’s Report
  6. AOB

Future School Council Meeting notes:

1) Submit agenda items to Chair (Teresa Bain at [email protected]) one week prior to meeting, if possible, OR add an item during Other School Council Business/Discussion at the beginning of the meeting.

2) You can raise topics for the next month’s agenda as well.

3) Please try to be aware of the Agenda topics and time, throughout the meetings.

4) Enter the Google meet with microphones off. Google Meet link will be published by James Cako on the day of the School Council Meeting and can be found on the school website

Categories: News