Student Information Sheets
It is important to let the school know if there is any change in your personal information (i.e. home/work numbers, emergency contact, etc.) so that in the event of an emergency, we can contact you immediately. The student information sheets coming home today are critical in keeping accurate student records. Please sign this sheet and return it to school by the end of this week.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
The Freedom of Information Act directs schools to be careful about the information they collect about students and it limits how schools can use this information. Please read the Freedom of Information letter carefully and respond if desired. It is understood that we have FOI consent unless we receive a written objection from you.
Safe Arrival Program
We appreciate your calls when your child(ren) are going to be absent or late. Please call the school at 519-822-9271 and leave a message. You do not need to speak to the school secretary to report an absence or late arrival. The school’s answering machine is available to the community 24 hours a day. Calling in advance also alleviates early morning telephone congestion. Thank you for your support.
Student Lunchroom Behaviour Expectations and Responsibilities
The following lunchroom expectations have been discussed at school. Students understand that while eating lunch in the classroom, they are expected to respect the rights of others by:
- sitting in assigned seats
- speaking in soft, indoor voices
- not sharing or asking for others’ food
- following the direction of the lunchroom supervisor and the student helpers
- leaving to go to the bathroom only with permission from the lunchroom supervisor
- waiting to be dismissed before going outside
- placing items in the garbage or recycling bins when dismissed to go outside
- ensuring that their area is clean before leaving