Click here to view the school calendars. Island Lake PS is on a 5-Day Cycle.
- 8:30 Supervision begins (students should not arrive at school prior to this time unless previous arrangements for supervision have been made)
- 8:45-9:35 Period 1
- 9:35-10:25 Period 2
- 10:25-11:10 Nutrition Break
- 11:10-12:00 Period 3
- 12:00-12:50 Period 4
- 12:50-1:35 Nutrition Break
- 1:35-2:25 Period 5
- 2:25-3:15 Period 6
- 3:15 Dismissal
At dismissal bus students must go directly to the gym and sit in their bus lines quietly until their bus is called. Other students must leave school property, quickly, in a safe and orderly manner.
We all want our students to arrive and leave school safely. In order to work together and avoid any chance of accidents, please let’s work together and follow the rules:
- Please do not stop or park in the bus lane directly in front of the school.
- Please do not block community or private driveways
- Please cross your children at the crosswalk or pedestrian crossing in front of the school (remind your older children to comply with this rule)
- Please help our crossing guards and supervisors keep kids safe and obey the parking, stopping and crossing, rules
Please help keep our students safe!