Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP) Background Report and Public Engagement Plan
On January 30, 2018, trustees approved a Public Engagement Plan as a part of the Board’s process to develop a Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP).
The LTAP is a strategic review of the Board’s facilities, population projections, and enrolment forecasts. At the end of the process, the LTAP will identify accommodation priorities for the Board.
Public engagement is an important part of the LTAP process. We want to have conversations with our school communities to promote a shared understanding of local school issues.
Five (5) regional Public Engagement Workshops are scheduled throughout the district as part of the first phase of engagement. We invite you to attend any of the following meetings:
- Thursday, February 8, 2018, 7-9 pm – Orangeville DSS, cafetorium
- Monday, February 12, 2018, 7-9 pm – Centennial CVI, cafeteria
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 7-9 pm – Norwell DSS, single gymnasium
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 7-9 pm – Centre Wellington DHS, cafetorium
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 7-9 pm – Erin PS, gymnasium
Feedback collected in this first phase will inform the development of a draft LTAP and help complete the picture of our school communities. In the second phase, we will share the draft LTAP and gather feedback prior to completion of the final report.
Please visit www.ugdsb.ca/ltap for more information, documents, the Background Report, and an opportunity to sign up to receive updates.
Categories: School News