Long Term Accommodation Plan Final Report (Draft) – Public Meetings
The Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP) Final Report (Draft) is going to be presented at 5 regional public meetings throughout the month of May.
The draft report includes a list of proposed short (1-5 yrs.) and long (6-10 yrs.) accommodation priorities. The report does not include any recommended changes to school programs or boundaries.
We invite you to attend any of the following meetings:
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 7-9 pm – Erin PS, gymnasium
- Thursday, May 3, 2018, 7-9 pm – Centennial CVI, cafeteria
- Thursday, May 10, 2018, 7-9 pm – Orangeville DSS, cafetorium
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 7-9 pm – Centre Wellington DHS, cafetorium
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 7-9 pm – Norwell DSS, double gymnasium
Feedback collected in this second phase of engagement will inform staff’s work to finalize the LTAP.
Please visit www.ugdsb.ca/ltap for more information and to provide feedback. The LTAP webpage includes all documents including the LTAP Final Report (Draft), an online comment form and an opportunity to sign up to receive updates.
Categories: School News