SCA Needs Your Help: Volunteers Needed for the Christmas Lunch (on December 10th)
Christmas Lunch is a month away!!! Our SCA is putting on a school-wide Christmas Lunch on Tuesday, December 10th.
In preparation for this festive day, we want to ensure we have volunteers for the following:
- Volunteers to help cook turkey rolls and hams at home. We are going to need 13ish turkey rolls + hams to be precooked at home, sliced and brought to school no later than 11:45 am on the day of our lunch. If you would like to help with cooking, please let us know ASAP! Please indicate how many you would be able to prepare and provide a phone number so you can receive a text to discuss delivery times.
- Volunteers to bake cupcakes for our dessert. We need a total of 230 cupcakes. If this is something that interests you, please let us know how many you would be willing to make. Materials can either be bought in advance by SCA or you can purchase on your own and submit the receipts.
- Volunteers to help set up of tables and chairs in the gym. This has to happen on the morning of the event (9 am)
- Volunteers to help prep, serve, and clean-up. We need many volunteers to make this happen. Please indicate your availability:
- Prep/Serve (9 am-1 pm) – Please bring your own peeler/knife/cutting board
- Clean- up (1 -3 pm)
- All day (9-3 pm)
Please send an email to [email protected] letting us know how you would like to help. We will add your name to the list and you will receive a follow up email closer to the date. If you are unable to help, but have grandparents who would be willing to help cook or prep they are more than welcome to help as well.
We need many many volunteers to make this event happen! This event could not happen without the help of volunteers! It is also a great way to participate in a school wide event and meet other parents!
Thank you for our continued support!