Progress Reports & Setting Up Parent/Teacher Interviews (November 20th)
All students, Grades 1 through Grade 6, received a Progress Report today (November 20).
All Kindergarten students received a Communication of Learning – Initial Observations Report today (November 20).
Parent-Teacher Interviews will take place on Friday, November 29th. Some teachers may have additional times available to meet (including after school on Thursday, November 28th). This year, appointments will be booked online, unless your child’s teacher has already communicated otherwise. Appointment times can be accessed through the booking website (see the steps below for booking appointment times).
The interview booking site will open today (November 20th) at 4:00 pm, and it will remain open until Wednesday, November 27th at 12:00 pm.
Please go to the following website to book your interview time: http://www.ugdsb.on.ca/pti
- To lg in, enter your child’s OEN (in the letter that came home or on your child’s report card).
- Enter your child’s birthday (day/month/year).
- From the “Teacher List”, select the teacher you would like an interview with.
- Select “Show Appointment Schedule.”
- Select a time and choose “Book Appointment.”