Are You New to the Maryborough PS School Community? Click Here to Find Out about New Student Registration
Welcome to Our New Maryborough PS Families!
It is my pleasure to welcome you to Maryborough Public School. Our school has approximately 200 students, and we are lucky to be part of a very supportive school community. We are looking forward to having you join us!
- Any family who is new to Moorefield or the surrounding area
- To see if you would attend our school, click on the Find My School link to verify which school you would attend and to see if you are eligible for transportation
- New student registration day is Tuesday, September 1st, 2020.
The Process to Receive an Appointment:
- If you have already submitted your registration form – Mr. Dickieson will send you an email with a specific time to come to the school to verify documentation
- If you still need to complete a registration form – please call the school office (519) 638-3095 to set up an appointment
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Proof of Legal Name and Birth Date (i.e., birth certificate, baptismal certificate; note: health cards are not accepted)
- Proof of Address (i.e., Current property tax bill, current utility bill, current agreement of purchase & sale, current home phone/internet/cable bill; note: driver’s license, cell phone bill, bank statement, or credit card statement are not accepted)
When You Come to Register on September 1st:
- Arrive at the school at your scheduled time and park in the school parking lot
- Weather permitting,you will see a table set up; please approach this table wearing your mask and adhering to physical distancing
- If it is raining, please call the office when you arrive at the parking lot (519-638-3095), and you will be directed where to go
- Use the hand sanitizer provided
- The staff member at the table will verify your supporting documentation; if you have already submitted your registration form, a copy will already be printed
- If you arrive for your scheduled time and another person is at the table, please wait in your car until they depart
If you have any questions, please contact the office at (519) 638-3095 or by email at [email protected].
Mr. Dickieson (Principal) & Mrs. Eberhardt (Office Coordinator)