Semester 1 Final Exams
Semester 2 Final Exams will begin Friday January 24.
Exam Day 1 – Friday January 24 at 9:30am
Exam Day 2 – Monday January 27 at 9:30am
Exam Day 3 – Tuesday January 28 at 9:30am
Exam Day 4 – Wednesday January 29 at 9:30am
It is the responsibility of each student to know when and where they are scheduled to write their evaluation. If you have any questions, ask the teacher of the subject.
Report to the room where you are to write the evaluation at least 10 minutes before the evaluation is scheduled to begin.
You must have your textbook with you for collection during the evaluation. Leave your notebooks in your locker; bring only pens, pencils, rulers, etc., that you have been instructed to bring.
You must stay in the evaluation room for the entire length of the exam.
If you must leave the evaluation room for any reason before the end of the evaluation ask the presiding teacher for permission. The teacher will arrange for someone to accompany you.
STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HALLS DURING EVALUATIONS. There will be no access to lockers until the completion of the two hour examination session.
TIPS … STUDY FOR AN EXAM
- Review your notes. Start with the main points before you return to review the material in detail.
- Set up a schedule so you know what you will be reviewing each night and know that you can cover everything in that time.
- Listen closely to the teacher’s tips on what may be on the examination, e.g. which chapters to cover.
- Never assume that something won’t be on the examination and skip over it for that reason.
- Be sure that you know what type of examination it will be; essay question or true and false. If you are in any doubt, please do not hesitate to ask.
***PLEASE KNOW YOUR SCHEDULE AND ARRIVE ON TIME!!***