Creating a Culture of Privacy
It is the responsibility of everyone to protect students’ personal and confidential information
All parents, guardian, and visitors to the school are reminded that the privacy of all our students must be maintained at all times. We are ultimately responsible for the safety and security of our students and the security and confidentiality of our students’ personal information, including first and last names, images and any other identifying information.
- Only take pictures or video of your own child(ren).
- Only post pictures or video of your own child(ren) on social media.
- Only share pictures or video of your own child(ren) with other people.
- Only preview your child(ren)’s work.
- Only discuss your child(ren) with the appropriate staff.
Thank you for being respectful of the privacy rights of our students.