Check Attendance & Marks Online
Did your child attend class today?
Orangeville District Secondary School invites parents/guardians to login to their child’s student information to find out daily attendance, marks, etc.
- Click on the Student Login link (provided here or on the links at the left side of the ODSS website)
- The Student Login is the first 5 letters of the student’s last name, and the first 3 letters of their first name (examples: Julie Smith would be smithjul and Katelyn Robinson would be robinkat)
- The Password is the student’s OEN number – this can be found on the student’s report card to the right of their name or on their student card.
- If you have security concerns and need this password changed, please contact the office.
- Click on the tabs to access information –
- Attendance – check today’s attendance (it will appear as soon as the teachers report it – all attendance should be reported by 2:30 p.m. daily and many teachers will post attendance shortly after class has started). Past attendance is available under History.
- Timetable – shows your child’s timetable, with room numbers and teachers names for this year (timetables for this year are not available on-line until mid-September)
- Achievement – shows marks (once teachers have entered them at mid-term and the end of the semester)
- Transcript – shows courses completed, summary of credits and community service hours completed.