Please note: students over 18 must order their transcripts in person.
Transcripts can be ordered 2 ways:
1. In person
- Come to the school and visit the guidance office to fill out a transcript request form. The cost of a transcript is $20.00 per copy.
- If your last name has changed, please put down the name you had when you were in school.
- The transcript request sheet can be found here. Transcript Request.
- Follow the instructions and send in the request form with payment and other required documentation to:
Attention: Guidance c/o Orangeville District Secondary School
22 Faulkner Street Orangeville, Ontario L9W 2G7
- Payment must be received in full before transcripts can be processed. As stated on the request form, “Present students are not charged for Transcripts. Charges apply to students who have been retired (out of school) for one year or more.”
- The cost of a transcript is $20.00 per copy.
Transcripts being sent to Colleges – OCAS Centre – Ontario College Application Centre:
- If you have applied to college (in Ontario through OCAS), you can electronically request your transcript through them. ODSS will automatically receive your request. The transcript is then processed and forwarded electronically to OCAS where they process and electronically file the transcript with all the colleges that you apply to.
Colleges – Out of Province/Country:
- A name and full mailing address for the College must be provided. Colleges do not accept transcripts directly from the students. They must be sent directly to the Colleges.
Transcripts being sent to Universities – OUAC Centre – Ontario University Application Centre:
- If you have applied to University (in Ontario through OUAC), we need your OUAC application number and the name of every university you have applied to. Transcripts are processed and sent to each individual university with their OUAC number attached to it. Universities will not accept transcripts that have been handled by the student. (If they apply to five Universities that means they need five copies which will cost them $20.00 for the first copy and $5.00 for each additional copy.)
Universities – Out of Province/Country:
- A name and full mailing address for the University must be provided. Universities do not accept transcripts directly from the students. They must be sent directly to the universities from ODSS.