Welcome to ODSS
Home of The Bears
Looking to Join Us?
Call the school at 519-941-0491 to set up an appointment.
Tour the school, learn about the different areas of study from academics and sports to music and art. Find out all you need to know about ODSS and the registration process. Learn why ODSS is the best school around. Go Bears!
Planning on attending ODSS? Please fill out your course selection forms.
Once you have the forms completed, please return them to ODSS as soon as possible to the Guidance Department. Register early in order to ensure you get into the courses you would like.
What Do I Need to Register?
- Please provide the following information along with the course selection sheet:
- Proof of birth – birth certificate or passport
- Proof of residence – tax or utility bill or rental agreement
- Immunization Card
- Copy of IEP if you have one.
- Please also let us know if you have any life threatening Illnesses or Allergies.
We know how to have fun at ODSS. Each year Grade 9’s get to experience Camp NGWEDWE. Want to know what NGWEDWE is? Nothing Great Was Ever Done Without Enthusiasm.
ODSS ATHLETICS & CLUBS
The best way to enjoy high school is to get involved! Check out some of the Clubs, Teams and Activities you can join – some will start the first week of school so plan to start right away! Click here for the Athletics & Clubs Flyer!