Principal’s Message – February 3rd, 2019
Well that was a cold week! It is nice to feel warmer temperatures again. Last week was a short week to say the least but students were busily working on assignments, quizzes, and presentations as we wrap up the first term. The choir has also started to prepare for its Spring competitions. It was lovely to be in the Learning Commons and to hear so many voices singing songs with positive messages.
Have you ordered your local food bag for February yet. Orders for February are due by Feb 10th, with delivery on the 27th. Here is the link to the order website: http://hffa.ca/farmtoschool/order-lfc/
Next Week’s Happenings:
- Monday -First day of Pasta Lunches. Don’t miss out on future lunches and sign up on School Cash Online.
- Tuesday – Salad Bar (to make up for the one we missed last Thursday)
- Tuesday – Intermediate Badminton Tournament from 4-7pm
- Wednesday – Winter Walk Day (be prepared to head outside)
- Wednesday – Intermediate Cardboard Boat Team competes in Fergus
- Thursday – National Sweater Day
- Thursday – Intermediate Speech Competition First Block in the Learning Commons
- Friday – Junior Speech Competition First Block in the Learning Commons
- Friday – Grade 8 Grad Photo Day and Sibling Photos
- Friday – Pizza Day