The attendance phone line is (519) 925-3939
- If your child is going to be absent, please phone before 9:00 a.m., or send a note with a sibling
- The answering machine is for your convenience, just call and leave your child’s name, bus number, teacher and reason for absence
- If your child is late for class, s/he must check in at the office
- Should your child leave school grounds during school hours, s/he MUST have a note for the teacher/office signed by the designated adult. Otherwise, the child will not be permitted to leave.
- If student absences are unexplained and we are unable to the home,work or emergency number, Board policy requires that we contact the POLICE.
- Students should attend class, punctually, every day
- If your child can not attend a class trip,ski program,etc., an alternative program is provided by our teaching staff