Parent / Guardian Resources
Raising children can require some support. Listed are some resources you may wish to check out:
- Dufferin Parent Support Network: this organization offers lots of programs that are free of charge. Examples of upcoming workshops include Positive Parenting from Two Homes & Anger, Parenting and You.
- Dufferin Child & Family Services: Find out more at www.dcafs.on.ca
- Dufferin Early Years Centre: provides a variety of informative, recreational and educational programs to support families and young children. https://mydufferin.ca/listing/ontario-early-years-centre-orangeville
- Dufferin Coalition for Kids (DUCK): Are you looking for services for parents, children or youth in the County of Dufferin, Ontario? You’ll find it here!
- Orangeville Public Library: books (English & French), magazines, DVD’s, CD’s and more. Use the computers or sign up for one of their many programs.