Earth Hour is March 24th @ 8:30pm!!
Join the global Movement! Celebrate Earth Hour on March 24th at 8:30pm.
Earth Hour’s mission is uniting people to protect the planet by raising awareness of about climate change and encouraging positive action.
Earth Hour is more than an event. It is a movement that has achieved massive environmental impact, including legislation changes by harnessing the power of the crowd.
Ideas for your family to do for Earth Hour!
A simple event can be just turning off all non-essential lights on March 24th from 8:30-9:30 pm. For one hour, focus on your commitment to our planet. To celebrate, you can:
- prepare a candle lit dinner
- talk to your neighbours, or invite people over
- stargaze, or go camping in your backyard
- play board games, or charades
- host a concert, or a sing-a-long
- create or join your own community event
- have an Earth Hour every month!
The possibilities are endless!