Registering New Students and Completing JK Registration Information
Welcome new students and families to Princess Margaret Public School!
New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will take place on Tuesday, September 1st, 2020. In order to follow public health regulations, a registration table will be set up at the main entrance of the school.
For Gr 1-8 students:
- Complete this Student Registration Form
- Email the form to: [email protected]
- To book a time to visit Princess Margaret to finalize registration, please complete this form.
- On September 1st please ensure you have the following documentation with you:
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate, Birth Registration Form, Baptismal Certificate, Passport, Canadian Citizenship/Permanent Resident Card).
- Proof of full address (e.g. purchase/lease agreement, utility/tax bill, or similar documentation).
- Your child’s citizenship or landed immigrant papers (if born outside Canada).
- Any relevant custody order documents
The UGDSB is committed to minimizing the risks for students who have asthma, diabetes, epilepsy/seizure disorder, life-threatening allergies and/or other serious health conditions through the development and implementation of individualized Plans of Care. If your child requires a plan of care please complete the appropriate form for Life Threatening Medical Conditions and/or the Consent for Administration of Oral Medication form. Filling out forms prior to arriving at the school will help us maintain safety measures.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school!
Mr. Turner (Principal) and Mrs. Mckenzie (Office Coordinator)