Update on Thursday’s Fire Alarm

Posted September 7, 2017

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that this afternoon the fire alarm went off at the school due to a malfunction with a toaster.  Everyone exited the building quickly and safely which was greatly appreciated.  The fire department did arrive at the school and confirmed it was burnt toast that set off the alarm.  The toaster was discarded.

Again, I thank the staff and students for their timely exit from the building.  We apologize for any upset the unplanned alarm may have caused.

Shannon Spike

Categories: News