French as a Second Language Advisory Committee
As a parent, are you looking to get involved at a system level? Are you interested in fostering excellence and growth in our French as a Second Language programs?
Please consider applying to serve as a member on the Upper Grand’s French as a Second Language Advisory Committee (FSLAC).
- serve a two-year term
- attend 4-6 meeting a year
- advise the Board on French as a Second Language (FSL) matters
FSLAC members represent all regions of our Board and have children in our Core French and/or French Immersion programs. If you are interested in serving on FSLAC, please provide a brief statement to Tracey Lindsay, Superintendent of Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A statement explaining why you are interested in serving on the FSLAC
- Your child(red)’s current grade, school and FSL program
- Parent Representative – Core French – Dufferin County
- Parent Representative – Core French – Wellington County (not in the City of Guelph)
- Parent Representative – French Immersion – City of Guelph
All other membership positions will open at the end of the 2017/18 school year.