Gas leak at Open House

Posted September 26, 2019

Dear parents and guardians,

During tonight’s Open House a gas leak occurred on a property away and across from the school. The fire department was called and they assessed that the school was safe. Mary Street was blocked off for approximately 45 minutes until the leak was capped. To help with street congestion our Open House ended 15 minutes early. Open House attendees were informed about the status of the fire department’s directives throughout the evening on the PA system. A big thank you to our community partners and parents who helped manage this unusual circumstance.

Categories: News