News & Announcements
Information about remote learning, COVID-19 updates
All UGDSB schools are currently participating in remote learning, as directed by the provincial government.
- Remote Learning in 2021-22 School Year: Click here for preliminary information and timelines
- Daily COVID-19 Screening: Click here to access the provincial screening tool
- COVID-19 Reporting: Cases in schools
- Asymptomatic Testing in Schools: Schedule/info for asymptomatic testing
- Parent Tech Help: https://sites.google.com/ugcloud.ca/parenthelp/
Due to continued inclement weather and low visibility due to fog, the Tuesday, February 20, 2018 Long Term Accommodation Plan public workshop to be held at Norwell DSS has been cancelled. All are welcome to attend the next scheduled workshop on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at Centre Wellington DHS in Fergus starting at 7pm.
On January 30, 2018, trustees approved a Public Engagement Plan as a part of the Board’s process to develop a Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP).
The LTAP is a strategic review of the Board’s facilities, population projections, and enrolment forecasts. At the end of the process, the LTAP will identify accommodation priorities for the Board. Public engagement is an important part of the LTAP process. We want to have conversations with our school communities to promote a shared understanding of local school issues.