Principal’s Message – December 3, 2021
What a community we have! It is amazing to see the food coming in for the food drive. The hallway is filling up. A reminder that you have until next Friday to send in your donations.
We are also on target to collect 150 pairs of socks for homeless Canadians. Thank you to those of you who have generously donated.The last day to send in socks is December 17th.
A reminder to parents that we have no supervision on our yard until 8:15am in the morning. Please do not send your children to school early as we want them to be safe and looked after.
As we are getting closer to winter break there are a few kiddos who are excitedly telling us about their plans to visit loved ones near and far. Please remember that there is a requirement for children who travel outside of Canada and who are not fully vaccinated to isolate for 14 days upon their return to Canada. Children are not able to attend school during this isolation period. We encourage you to visit https://wdgpublichealth.ca/ for the most up to date information on protocols for Covid-19.
School Council will be sending out a message this weekend to give you an update on Little Caesars order pick-up and on spirit wear pick-up. Stay tuned.
On another School Council note we welcome all parents to join us virtually this coming Tuesday for our School Council Meeting. We start at 6:30pm. The meeting code is meet.google.com/jtj-ovpt-xat .
- Until December 10 – Food Drive
- Until December 17 – Sock Drive
- Monday, December 6 – Pizza Pick-up (details to follow)
- Tuesday, December 7 – School Council Meeting @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday, December 8 – Special Class Placement Meetings (virtually)
- Monday, December 13 – Goofy Mask Day
- Tuesday, December 14 – Winter Colour Day
- Wednesday, December 15 – Fun Hat Day
- Thursday, December 16 – Bling Day
- Friday, December 17 – PJ and Stuffie Day