Are you a candidate for the role of a Lunchroom Supervisor at Victory Public School for the 2021-2022 school year?
Do you have:
- experience working with children
- the ability to ensure the safety and security of students
- the ability to communicate with staff, students and parents
- the ability to work as a team player
- a proven record of attendance and punctuality
As a Lunchroom Supervisor, you’ll ensure the safety and security of students by providing supervision in the classrooms during lunch breaks and on the yard during recesses.
Lunchroom supervisors will generally work approximately one to two hours per day during the school year from September to June. This is a paid position, if interested, contact Carla Anderson (Principal) at [email protected] with two references.
Criminal Record Check
For the safety of students, successful candidates will be required to submit a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check prior to the commencement of any employment duties. You may wish to start the process to obtain your criminal record check as soon as possible.