We have students in our school with potential life-threatening allergies (called anaphylaxis) to various foods and other materials. Anaphylaxis is a medical condition that can cause death within minutes. In recent years, anaphylaxis has increased dramatically among students. Although this may not affect your child’s class(es) directly, we are letting you know so that you are aware that we aim to create an allergy safe environment at our school. Our school has procedures in place for the prevention and management of anaphylactic reactions. If your child has health concerns of any kind, please inform the office and we will take the necessary health protection steps. Thank you for your understanding in ensuring an allergy-safe environment for all of our students.