Policies and Documentation
Westside Secondary School’s expectations, services, policies and rules are established in the best interests of all staff and students to help create and protect an effective learning environment.
Co-curriculars are a vital part of every student’s education.
SUCCESSFUL WESTSIDE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ATTEND SCHOOL EVERY DAY…ON TIME…READY TO WORK…DRESSED IN “SCHOOLABLE” CLOTHING. THEY GET ALONG WITH FELLOW STUDENTS AND STAFF.
Become an Active Contributor to our School Council. Call 519-938-9355 VM 561 for more information!
- Concussion Factsheet
- Threat Risk Assessment and Suicide Protocol Notification
- WSS School Code Of Conduct 2022 2023
- Westside Student Contract for Missing Evidence of Learning
- Temporary Absence from School
- Life Threatening Management and Prevention Plan Of Care
- Student Asthma Management Plan
- Student Accident Insurance
- Routine Use And Disclosure FOI Notice 2023