Policies and Documentation
Westside Secondary School’s expectations, services, policies and rules are established in the best interests of all staff and students to help create and protect an effective learning environment.
Co-curriculars are a vital part of every student’s education. The activity fee of $50 allows students to take part in many parts of life at Westside including teams, clubs, assemblies and computer usage. See the Co-curricular Brochure for more information.
SUCCESSFUL WESTSIDE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ATTEND SCHOOL EVERY DAY…ON TIME…READY TO WORK…DRESSED IN “SCHOOLABLE” CLOTHING. THEY GET ALONG WITH FELLOW STUDENTS AND STAFF.
Become an Active Contributor to our School Council. Call 519-938-9355 VM 561 for more information!
- Concussion Factsheet
- Threat Risk Assessment and Suicide Protocol Notification
- Code Of Conduct
- Westside Assessment and Evaluation Policy
- Westside Student Contract for Missing Evidence of Learning
- Temporary Withdrawal from School
- Life Threatening Management and Prevention Plan Of Care June 2018
- Student Asthma Management Plan
- Student Accident Insurance
- Student Personal Info Routine Uses And Or Disclosures