Running and Reading Program
Our Run and Read Program still has some available spots for students to join! It is an amazing program that we have had at Westwood for the past 3 years. The students love being involved and enjoy the relationships they build with their coaches. This year Run and Read is virtual. If you are interested, please check out the link below.
Info about the virtual program:
- Twice a week, after school, for 30 minutes each meet (on Tues, Wed, and/or Thurs)
- Each week we will combine literacy, fitness, and social-emotional learning
- Begins after Thanksgiving, ends before Christmas (winter/spring club to follow)
- Students will be in teams of 8-10, with 2-3 coaches mentoring each session
- There is an opportunity to win prizes!
Here is the link > https://docs.google.com/forms/d/185JGT-z9-lTzTafrCzjOi6sqyfiH7eHdqOuGCkFxqZY/edit?ts=5f5a6561&ct=t(S2F-NEWS-BULLETIN-JUL-2020-BACK-TO-SCHOOL-ALL_COPY)&mc_cid=d0f064f346&mc_eid=134576d63e