Halloween at school
- Students can wear halloween costumes on October 29th BUT they must already be wearing it when they come to school and need to wear it all day
- They must also wear their personal protective mask while in costume. Halloween masks that are part of the costume are not suitable replacements for proper protective masks.
- The costumes must allow for proper hand hygiene throughout the day (gloves should not be worn or should be easily removable)
- The school will purchase pre-packaged halloween candies for each classroom. Students should not be bringing class treats to share. While this may have been common practice in the past, due to covid-19 restrictions, sharing food is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no parades or class parties this year