News & Announcements
Information about remote learning, COVID-19 updates
The province has directed all schools to participate in remote learning following the April Break. For more information, please click here.
- Daily COVID-19 Screening: Click here to access the provincial screening tool
- COVID-19 Reporting: Cases in schools
- Asymptomatic Testing in Schools: Schedule/info for asymptomatic testing
- Parent Tech Help: https://sites.google.com/ugcloud.ca/parenthelp/
On Monday April 12, 2021, the provincial government announced that all Ontario schools would participate in remote learning following the April Break.
The UGDSB has been notified by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health that Public Health’s Medical Officer of Health, Dr. Nicola Mercer, will issue an Order, directing all schools within the WDG region to shift to remote learning effective Wednesday April 7, 2021.
• At least 14 days have passed with no transmission of COVID-19 that is related to exposures in ...
April’s Umbrella Project theme is “Intrinsic Motivation.” For those who are unsure exactly what that means, intrinsic motivation is the act of doing something without an external reward.
Due to on-going COVID-19 restrictions around large gatherings and physical distancing, UGDSB elementary schools will not be able to hold traditional in-person graduation ceremonies this spring. This includes both indoor and outdoor ceremonies.
This year, Upper Grand DSB board and school staff groups have continued organizing and participating in book studies, focusing on furthering learning in anti-racism and anti-oppression. Here are some ideas for recommended reading in Indigenous education and knowledge.