News & Announcements
Parent Teacher Interview Online Booking Instructions
Central Public School will be conducting parent/teacher interviews on Thursday, November 28th in the evening and Friday, November 29th during the day. All appointments can be booked online. The online booking system is open beginning at 4pm on November 21st and closes at 11pm on the 27th.
Instructions for booking online.
- Visit the Central Public School website at https://www.ugdsb.ca/central/.
- Scroll down to the Quick Links section on the right side of the page.
- Click on Parent Teacher Interviews
- Enter your child’s OEN number, found in the top section of your child’s progress report.
- Enter your child’s date of birth.
- Click Login
- Your name will appear in the parent box. If it does not, please type it in and click on “Book”.
- Click on the teacher whom you would like to meet.
- Click on “Book for Selected”
- This will allow you to see available time slots for the teacher(s).
- Click in the box beside the time you would like to interview.
- Click on “Close to View Schedule”
- Scroll to the top of the page to see your booking time and location.
- Click on Log Out
- Repeat for additional children as needed.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your child’s progress.
The Upper Grand District School Board is hosting four Kindergarten registration INFORMATION nights in November and December 2019.
This year Upper Grand District School Board and Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health are collecting information on student health and well-being from youth, parents and school staff. The Well-Being and Health Youth Surveys are designed to help us understand how well we are doing creating safe, welcoming, and inclusive environments in our schools. It also provides important information about the physical and mental health of youth in our area.
We want to remind you that we have surveillance cameras on the school premises. These cameras act as deterrents to those thinking about damaging our school property as well as evidence in case we need to investigate any issues. You will notice there are ...
Parents/guardians are encouraged to visit www.ugdsb.ca/labour for on-going updates from the school board regarding provincial job action.