Principal: Lisa Doering
Office Co-ordinator: Mardi Peet
Superintendent: Cheryl VanOoteghem
Trustee: Barbara Lustgarten-Evoy
School Council: Gina Xintavelonis & Beth Greenfield, Co-Chairs
Grades: JK-Grade 6
School Population: 196
* Location – a rural school on Wellington County Road 7
* Busing – School is fully bused and a transfer point
* Students graduate to Elora Public School for grades 7 & 8.
* Demographics- Our school is set in an agricultural area and our where agriculture is the chief industry
* About the site-Ponsonby sits on appproximately 10 acres with direct access to County Road 7
* History -The school was built in 1964. At one time it was just a grade 7 and 8 school. There were also portables on site at one time but not currently.