You are welcome to get involved as a Parent Volunteer at East Garafraxa Public School!
- give teachers additional help for individual pupils;
- enable teachers to broaden the regular program and enrich student experience;
- assist the teacher-librarian in many non-teaching duties and tasks
- take advantage of an opportunity for interested community members to participate effectively in our school program;
- strengthen school-community relations through positive participation.
Help in the Library?
Listen to children read?
Go on field trip
CALL THE SCHOOL AT 519-855-4484, we would love to have you help.
Volunteers are required to fill out a Volunteer Information Form. This form must be completed and signed by the Principal prior to volunteering in the school.