WHAT WE DO:
Our school of approximately 470 students and 45 staff, offers Kindergarten to Grade 6 programmes in English and Kindergarten to Grade 5 French Immersion. Other programmes include speech and language assistance, Core French in grades 4, 5 and 6, English as a second language, special education and resource assistance. We encourage and welcome parent support! A good place to start may be coming to one of our monthly Parent Council meetings. Your active participation will help us all meet our goals in providing the youngest members of society with a great start in life.
As a school community we will:
- Work together in collaborative teams toward common goals.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of all students.
- Develop and encourage a sense of Community within our dual track school among students, teachers, and parents.
- Develop and encourage shared leadership in all aspects of our school community.
- Take positive action towards protecting our environment.