Nov 23rd update
This is a reminder that the system to book parent teacher interviews closes this evening, Wednesday Nov 23rd at 10pm. Please refer to the information linked to set up an interview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14JgEDD2wkXhhvJyclCaxBRztMbNJ97hdO295or4-_fk/edit?usp=sharings Interviews are scheduled for tomorrow Nov 24th in the evening and Friday Nov 25th PA Day-there is no school for students.
Report cards are available for parents to download from the parent portal. Please use the following link for more information: https://sites.google.com/ugcloud.ca/parenthelp/report-cards-parent-portal
If for some reason, you are unable to access the portal and require a hard copy, please contact your child’s teacher.
JD Sweid Chicken Fundraiser: Due to a supply and demand issue our intended delivery date of Tuesday Nov 29th has been pushed out to Thursday Dec 1st from 3:00-5:00. If there are any issues or concerns please reach out to a member of our Fundraising Committee at [email protected]
Health and Safety Public Health Message– These are the best practices key protocols and messages to promote healthy learning environments.
- Screen daily prior to arriving at school for symptoms
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Continue to emphasize proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Alcohol-based hand rub is available throughout schools and buildings
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces is continuing
- Direct families with questions to our board website for updates: https://www.ugdsb.ca/blog/keeping-ugdsb-schools-healthy-and-safe/
Our new fully automated student absence tracker is available and live on the board’s website. To view immediate trends on daily absence rates please click on the link below. This information is publicly available and will help parents be informed about the impact of illness across the system on student attendance. https://www.ugdsb.ca/board/daily-school-absence-reporting/