Kiss and Drive Policy
A Kiss and Drive Policy is now in effect in many schools in the Upper Grand District School Board. The purpose of this policy is to alleviate parent traffic in front of the school at peak times.
Kiss and Drive – What is it?
- Cars pull up in designated areas (see map). to school.
- Kiss goodbye – have a great day!
- Only child gets out.
- Driver pulls away as soon as is safely possible.
- All students walk on the sidewalk NOT through the parking lot.
- PARENTS DO NOT PARK AND ESCORT CHILDREN.
We ask parents to adhere to the no parking signs (see map). Traffic WILL NOT be allowed to enter the school parking lot at peak times (8:30 – 850 am and 3:10 – 3:35 pm).