- Monday – Friday 8:15 – 4:00 – Hours are subject to change. Sometimes we have to close early due to staff illness or meetings scheduled after school. Advance notice of these changes will be posted when possible.
- Books may be signed out for a 3 week period
- This slideshow shows how you can access Audio Books through UGCloud. Many core English texts are available in this format for exclusive use by JFRoss students.
- Graphing Calculators may be signed out overnight
- Ontario Scholarships Handbook may be signed out for one week
- 10 chromebooks are available for use in the library
- Search the Library Catalogue here
- All students have a print account – PaperCut – connected to their UGCloud account. Please see Library staff to add money to your account before beginning a print job
- There are desktop computers available for student use.
- Printing Fees
- Black and white printing – $0.10 / page
- Colour Printer: $1.00 / page
- Photocopier: $0.10 / page
Supplies Available for Purchase
- combination locks – $6.00
- bristol board – $1.00
- pens and pencils – $0.25
- cue cards – 5 for $0.25 (large size) or 10 for $0.25 (small)
- glue pens – $0.50
- report covers – $0.50