Community

Neighbourhood group updates

COVID-19 Case Information

Posted November 26, 2021

Friday, November 26, 2021

Dear parents/guardians and staff, 

WDG Public Health has notified us that an individual in our school has tested positive for COVID-19. As a result, Public Health has directed a class to self-isolate, as part of its established infection prevention and control measures.  Please note a change: …

Read more about COVID-19 Case Information »

Nurturing Resilience Through Relationships – for Parents!

Posted November 24, 2021

Nurturing Resilience Through Relationships Featuring Guest Speaker Dr. Michael UngarFeaturing guest speaker Dr. Michael Ungar

Nurturing and supportive relationships are critical for children and youth to become healthy, resilient adults. Dr. Ungar will describe how relationships contribute to our resilience …

Read more about Nurturing Resilience Through Relationships – for Parents! »

School Council Agenda

Posted November 9, 2021

SC Agenda November 9th, 2021

Weekly Update for the Week of November 8th

Posted November 7, 2021

Indigenous Veterans DayHappy SUNday, everyone!

What a relief to have some warmth and light after a long spell of dark, wet days.  I appreciate the long nights and the darkness at this time each year because it gives me a chance to be quiet and to …

Read more about Weekly Update for the Week of November 8th »

Happy Diwali!

Posted November 4, 2021

Diwali 2May your Diwali be free from darkness and abundant with light.

Happy Diwali!

Weekly Update

Posted November 1, 2021

Diwali Getty Images 1200Hello, King George Families!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  It’s nice to see the sun for a change!

Last week was a good one.  Thursday, especially, was lovely.  It was so good to see students enjoying themselves and being kids together.  …

Read more about Weekly Update »

Winter Greenery Fundraiser!

Posted October 28, 2021

Image012 Image024 Image026Image022Orders due by Nov. 15

Pick-up on Dec. 2

Click below for details!

2021 Greenery Fundraiser

Weekly Update

Posted October 23, 2021

AutumnDear King George Families,

I hope you have all had a good week.  It’s hard to believe October is almost over!

We had a School Council meeting on Tuesday.  We talked about a number of things, including fundraisers and spirit days.  Council decided to proceed with the …

Read more about Weekly Update »

Happy ECE Appreciation Day!

Posted October 21, 2021

Thank you to our amazing ECEs!  They have incredible knowledge of early childhood development and how to ensure our youngest learners thrive.  They are smart and hard-working and dedicated and we are very fortunate to have them on our team.

Merci, Mme Ferris, Mme Higgins …

Read more about Happy ECE Appreciation Day! »

Costume Day Guidelines (Thursday, October 28th)

Posted October 20, 2021

Orange ClothesOn Thursday, October 28, students are invited to participate in a Costume Day if they wish.  Options are:

wear orange and black
dress in a costume
wear your everyday clothes

Read more about Costume Day Guidelines (Thursday, October 28th) »

1 2 3 4